CODE OF ETHICAL CONDUCT
UNLOQ404 prides itself on providing an inclusive and supportive environment where all people are treated with dignity, decency, and respect. UNLOQ404 expects all parties associated with its events to behave appropriately throughout the year and requires that all individuals associated with its events act in a considerate, respectful, and collaborative manner. Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening, violent in nature, demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech are not permitted. While involved with UNLOQ404, we ask that you use best efforts to be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants, and to alert event venue security or UNLOQ404 staff if you notice a dangerous or harassing situation or someone in distress.
All who participate in UNLOQ404 deserve respectful treatment, regardless of the capacity in which they are attending or participating. Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to, the following: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee, speaker, partner, exhibitor, or volunteer of the event or related event activities. UNLOQ404 prohibits any and all offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, or disability; use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or unwelcome following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; unwelcome physical contact or attention. Attendees often combine professional activities with social interaction, and while UNLOQ404 encourages such networking and strengthening of connections between participants, UNLOQ404 reserves the right to remove anyone who appears inebriated and who engages in conduct that interferes with the ability of other attendees and/or exhibitors to participate in and enjoy the event, and anyone whose social attentions become unwelcome toward a staff member, attendee, exhibitor, or any other person associated with the event (as determined in UNLOQ404’s sole discretion).
For your own safety, if you feel that you are being harassed please report your problems to UNLOQ404 as soon as possible so that we may. We ask that you come to us before taking any matters into your own hands (such as personally confronting the aggressor or posting on social media). We have professional security on site who are trained and properly equipped to handle these types of issues.
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
- Entering or attempting to enter the court, the court level (without authorization), the tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by the attendee’s ticket
- Possession of Prohibited Items (*see list below)
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the event
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans' enjoyment of the event
- Backpacks & Bags Backpacks and bags are not allowed to enter the OTE venue to reduce touch points and congestion upon arrival. Exceptions will be made for medical bags, diaper bags, and small, single compartment clutches no larger than 5 x 9 inches
- Large Banners & Flags Spectators are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material, and that is more than 11 by 17 inches in size.
- Drones Drones of any kind, regardless of size, are not permitted in the Overtime Elite Venue.
- Items Displaying Explicit Language Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s).
- Recording Devices (Audio/Visual)
- Whistles & Horns
- Mace/Pepper Spray
- Missile-Like Objects (That can be thrown)
- Professional Cameras
- Laser Pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Hard Sided Backpacks
- Optical Illusions
- Beach Balls
- Weapons (Including guns and knives of all sizes)
- Illegal Substances
- Aerosol Cans
- Bat and Clubs
- GoPro Devices
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR:
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated at UNLOQ404 whether by attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, exhibitors, or anyone else even remotely related to the event. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. UNLOQ404, at its sole discretion, may remove and bar those who violate this Code from continued attendance or participation in some or all of the events in its sole and absolute discretion, without refund of any fees paid, and may bar violators of this Code from attendance or participation of any future events in its sole and absolute discretion. This code provides general guidelines and cannot cover every possible type of unacceptable behavior. UNLOQ404 reserves the right to apply corrective action to instances other than the specific examples noted.
This Code of Conduct may be modified by UNLOQ404 at any time and for any reason.
All guests entering UNLOQ404 must have a valid event ticket to gain admission. Children under Children under the age of two years old do not need a ticket to enter if they sit in parent/guardian's lap. Any guest 2+ will require a ticket.
UNLOQ404 attendees and participants grant their permission to be photographed or recorded by UNLOQ404 team members, partners, and exhibitors or other attendees and/or participants. By entering you inherently grant UNLOQ404, its partners, and exhibitors permission to use such images or footage which may include your image and likeness for archival, commercial or promotional purposes without compensation or acknowledgment.
The following policies apply for any attendees of events at the Overtime Elite Arena:
- Wearing a face mask is optional while inside the arena
- Attendees are not currently required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test
- Everyone is encouraged to stay home if you feel sick in any way to help prevent spreading any illnesses to others within the OTE community
Please follow any or all posted instructions while visiting OTE Arena. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. According to the CDC, senior citizens and fans with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the OTE Arena you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 including severe illness and death.